StreamOne Platform Documentation¶
This is the documentation for the StreamOne platform. The following documentation is available:
- API version 3
- The API is used to communicate programatically with the StreamOne platform. API version 3 is the currently preferred version of the API to use.
- It is possible to receive events for certain events occurring inside the StreamOne platform. This document describes the available events and their associated data.
- There are various methods for playback of content stored in the StreamOne platform. This section describes those methods and contains the details of how to use them.
- Uploading content
- Description of the various methods for uploading media content to StreamOne.
- SDK Downloads
- Links to various tools such as SDKs and demo applications to ease integration.
© Copyright StreamOne 2010 - 2016.