Players are used to define how a player should be displayed in the StreamOne platform.
Player skins can be system-wide, customer-wide or account-specific.
The fallback behavior of a player can be one of the following:
- No: always use version 2 of the StreamOne Player. Unsupported browsers (IE8 and lower) will not be able to display this player.
- LegacyWhenNeeded: use version 2 of the StreamOne Player, except on older browsers that are not supported by this. This is the case in IE9 if ads are serverd and in IE8 and lower. In that case the legacy player will be used.
- AlwaysLegacy: always use the legacy player.
A player has AutoPlayNext settings, where the autoplaynextfollow option can be one of the following:
- FirstVideo: use the first video from the related content to play next.
- FirstWebsite: use the first website from the related content to redirect to.
- First: use the first item from the related content, regardless of whether it is a video or website.
The adblocker-detection settings are only used if they are enabled in your account.
Normally, when clicking on the share button in the player, it will show a textbox which contains HTML code that can be copied to embed the video. The embedcodeenabled option allows one to disable this textbox.
Managing player plugins¶
See also the player plugin API.