Create a new session via a single sign-on service.
For information on how to work with sessions, refer to the documentation on using single sign-on.
This action requires the following tokens:
Required arguments are marked in bold, and optional arguments are marked in italics.
|service||Hash||The ID of the SSO service for which a response is given|
|response||String||An SSO response for the given user from the given service|
|userip||String||IP address of the user wanting to start a session|
This action produces the following output on success:
An object containing the following fields:
|id||String||The ID for this session|
|key||String||The key for this session|
|timeout||Integer||The number of seconds before this session expires|
|user||Hash||The hash for the user that is now logged in|
This action can return one of the default status codes, or one of the following status codes on error:
- STATUS_SSO_SERVICE_NOT_FOUND (430)
- The SSO services specified in the service argument cannot be found.
- STATUS_SSO_RESPONSE_INVALID (433)
- The given SSO response is invalid.
- STATUS_SSO_TOKEN_UNKNOWN (434)
- The token in the given SSO response is not linked to a known user.
- STATUS_RATE_LIMITED (8)
- The given user IP is rate limited due to too many incorrect login attempts in a short time.