Returns hotspot statistics for specific items, aggregated per day. These results are always in the platform timezone.
A hotspot is defined as part of an item between two checkpoints. A checkpoint happens every 10%, starting at 0% and ending at 100%. The platform keeps track of how many times a checkpoint is passed. It also keeps track of the seconds viewed per hotspot. Note that hotspot and bin are used interchangeable.
Because there is a discrepancy between checkpoints and bins, this action will return its data in the following way:
- It will return 11 bins. The first one starts at -10% and ends at 0%, the next one goes from 0% to 10%, etc. The last bin goes from 90% to 100%
- Every bin will have two values:
- checks is the number of times the end of the bin is passed, i.e. the checkpoint is reached. For the bin from -10% to 0% this means the number of times the checkpoint 0% is passed, for the next bin the number of times the checkpoint 10% is passed, etc.
- secondsviewed is the total number of seconds viewed in the given bin, Because the bin between -10% and 0% does not actually have any seconds in it, this will always be 0 for that bin
This action requires the following tokens:
Required arguments are marked in bold, and optional arguments are marked in italics.
|item||Hash||Only show hotspot stats for this specific item. If omitted, shows hotspot stats for all items|
|alsodeleted||Boolean||false||If set to true, also view the statistics of items and livestreams that are deleted|
The resolution to use for these stats
This argument can only contain one of the following values:
|start||DateTime||The start of the range to get the stats from. If omitted, return stats from the first moment available. Required if resolution is not all|
|end||DateTime||The end of the range to get the stats from. If omitted, return stats until the last moment available. Required if resolution is not all. If there would be more than 10000 periods of the given resolution between start and end date, this will be considered as an input error|
This action produces the following extra headers on success, besides the default headers:
|firstdate||DateTime||The earliest date that stats are available for the provided arguments. The start date will take into account the creation of specific items and live streams if provided and it will never return a date below the date the account or customer was created, if these are supplied. Requesting stats for the current arguments before this date will thus not return anything|
|lastdate||DateTime||The latest date that stats are available for the provided arguments. Requesting stats for the current arguments after this date will thus not return anything|
|resolution||String||The resolution of the output. This might be lower|
This action produces the following output on success:
An array containing zero or more elements, each one being an object containing the following fields:
Information about the period of this row
The value of this field is an object containing the following fields:
All the information about hotspots in this period
The value of this field is an array containing zero or more elements, each one being an object containing the following fields:
This action can return one of the default status codes, or one of the following status codes on error:
- STATUS_STATS_RANGE_INVALID (390)
- An invalid time selection range was supplied (spans zero or negative time)