Requests and Responses¶
- Sending requests
- To send a request, a HTTP-request must be sent to the API server. Details of how to create such a HTTP-request are included in this document.
- Handling responses
- The reponse can be given in various formats, depending on the parameters for the request. This document details how to handle responses received by the API.
- Requests to the API must be signed using preshared keys. This document provides all details on how this authentication is performed.
- An application can be used to have users login with their username and password, starting a session which can be used to execute requests on behalf of that user. This document explains how this works, and links to the various API actions involved with sessions.
- Single Sign-On
- The API provides support for creating user sessions using a single sign-on service. This document explains how user credentials from a single sign-on service can be linked to a user, and how this can be used to create sessions.
- This document provides a list of all parameters available for use in API version 3.
© Copyright StreamOne 2010 - 2016.