The StreamOne platform offers a simple way to embed video’s in any website using the StreamOne Flash/HTML5 Hybrid Video Player.
We recommend using the following code to embed the Embed Frame into your website:
The Embed Link itself looks like this:
Where options can contain the following URL parameters:
- account=[Account ID]: ID of the account that the object to play belongs to (required)
- What to play (exactly one of these is required):
- item=[Item ID]: item to play (see item)
- itemfile=[Item file ID]: itemfile of the item to play (optional)
- livestream=[Livestream ID]: livestream to play (see livestream)
- playlist=[playlist ID]: playlist to play (see playlist)
- player=[Player ID]: player to use. Defaults to default player of the account (optional, see player)
- width=[Width]: width of the iframe (required)
- height=[Height]: height of the iframe (required)
- vast=[vast URL]: add / overwrite the VAST adtag URL (optional)
- autoplay=true: to automatically start playing the video if the client supports it. Note this is not possible on mobile devices (optional)
© Copyright StreamOne 2010 - 2016.